4 or More Generations in a Family Photo
Would you have those precious photos showing 4 or more generations of your family in a photo? Scrap and share!
This challenge is inspired by a family photo scrapped by Lynneyboo, showing 5 generations of her family. I remember the time when my great grandparents were alive and there were 5 generations of our family - I regretted that I've always hated having my photos taken so I don't have such photos. I could have even had a photo of 5 generations of eldest daughters if I weren't always running away from the cam. Well, too late for pining - share with us yours please.
1) This should be YOUR OWN FAMILY - not a friend's or neighbor's.
2) Only one photo showing four (4) or more generations - the photo should be big or should dominate the page.
3) Your scrap should mention how many generations of family are in the photo. The rest of the journaling is up to you.
4) Page description should tell us the relationship of the people shown to YOU.
5) There should be an overlay - simply because I so love overlays.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.