ARTISTIC FAMILY PORTRAIT
Scrap a recent portrait photo of your immediate, living family. Make it artistic and keep it simple. See challenge rules.
Note: Image shown as challenge icon is just a sample of a family portrait sketch, it does not fit challenge requirements so may not be considered as a sample page. Read Challenge Requirements carefully please.
1) RECENT (taken within the year); LIVING (Excluding members who have passed away.
2) IMMEDIATE FAMILY - (a) your spouse, children and you or (b) your parents, siblings and you. No one else in the photo BUT, you can add family pets.
3) ARTISTIC - it must use any of the following art styles - sketch, caricature, colored pencil, charcoal and/or chalk, watercolor, paint daubs, dry brush or oil painting.
4) SCRAPPED SIMPLE - (a) no text or wordart in your layout and (b) use one background paper and two embellishments - embellishments include frames and overlays.
5) TITLE - Your scrapbook title should contain your family's last name and country, e.g. the Adam's Family from Netherlands.
6) DESCRIPTION: Fill up the page description with info on (a) the names of the family members shown in the photo and their relationship to you, and (b) the art style that you used. Give CREDITS to photographers and kit designers.
NOTE: Voting ends earlier than challenge date. You can only win once.
Challenge Starts: Sunday, November 22, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.