A DIFFERENT MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS CARD
Make a different kind of Christmas card, avoiding real people photos and the usual symbols and color combinations used to depict Christmas. Yet it should look like a merry little Christmas card, and not a card for another occasion, and it should have both an image and a text.
Show us, what is left of Christmas without all its symbols, trimmings and decors? What do you see? Is it still Christmas?
If you think you can make this merry little Christmas card, then do have a go at it and have fun.
It should look like a merry, little Christmas card BUT:
1) No Christmas tree, christmas balls or bells, Santa Claus, santa hat/costume, Mrs. Claus, elves, Father Christmas, snowman, snow, snowflakes, Christmas wreath, mistletoe, Jesus, Mary, manger, Christmas flowers, reindeer, three kings, Christmas star, Christmas candy, turkey, Christmas socks, or any other symbol or image commonly associated with Christmas.
2) No red/green, red/gold, silver/blue or any other common Christmas color combination.
3) No real people shown on the card.
4) It should show an image and it should have text - a Christmas greeting.
5) It shouldn't look like any other occasion but Christmas.
Challenge Starts: Sunday, November 29, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, December 07, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, December 07, 2009 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.