*A GIFT OF WORDS*...
My darling daughter will be graduating from highschool in the spring of 2011. I would love to make an 8 1/2 x 11 binder showcasing special pieces of advice pertaining to her future as she enters adulthood. This will also give me some ideas on scrapbooking her grad photos eventually.
1. BY ENTERING THIS CHALLENGE, YOU (THE MEMBER) GIVE ME (SHERRY/CHALLENGE OWNER) PERMISSION TO PRINT YOUR LAYOUT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF COMPILING A GRAD BOOK FOR MY DAUGHTER.
2. PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT 8X11 LAYOUTS IN PORTRAIT ONLY. (Up and down- NOT SIDEWAYS)
3. Use your own scrapping style.
4. Please add at least one piece of advice and an image that coincides with the quote. It can pertain to anything about adulthood. It can be funny or serious! It doesn't matter!
5.Please add your name/state-country in the lower right or left corner of the layout.
6. HAVE FUN AND MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE THAT PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHALLENGE!
YOU CAN FIND PHOTOS OF AMBER IN MY PUBLIC PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT. http://s399.photobucket.com/home/ladyoflayouts/allalbums
I HAVE TITLED THE TOP OF EACH PHOTO WITH AN "SF" SO YOU WILL KNOW WHICH ONES ARE HER.
THERE ARE 87 IMAGES YOU CAN USE IN PET/FALL/SPRING/WINTER/SENIOR/STUDIO/WESTERN ALBUMS.
*HINT* WESTERN IS HER FAVORITE.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
Only challenge members can vote.
Vote Starts: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.