A Gift to Our SBF Community and to Our Home Community
To create a recipe book for all on SBF to be able to print whether to keep for themselves or to print and give to others. For those who want to print the book, you must pay by preparing one recipe from the book and giving it to a needy family this Holiday season.
1. New pages only. Must be uploaded no earlier than the start of the challenge.
2. No personal photos as this book is being created to be shared with others outside the SBF community.
3. No quickpages. This is a gift of love. Please put some "love" into your page.
4. Recipe must cost no more than $10 to make.
5. Recipe must take no more than an hour, from start to finish, to prepare.
6. You can use whatever "festive" colors you choose.
7. No nudity or vulgarity.
8. Please make pages 8 1/2 x 11 so that we have a standard size. (this may not be possible as I don't recall seeing that size format when creating a page. Just do the best you can and we will just have to adjust our printer settings when we print our books)
Remember: This is a way to give back to our SBF family and to others outside of this community.
Challenge Starts: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.