A real challenge!
I have just finished racing in the ADSR at NDIS and was really inspired by some of the challenges there. Some of them really made you think and put you out of your comfort zone. So....let me challenge you!
The theme for the page is someone in your family you look up to. Doesn't have to be a blood relative. Can be a friend that you class as family or even your fur babies. Depends on what YOU class as family. This should keep you busy! Lol! Make sure you follow the requirements exactly as I will remove pages that don't comply.
NEW PAGES ONLY! You may upload prior to the challenge start date but you must create a page specifically for this challenge.
Make a LO about your chosen subject with the following:
1. Use at least 3 papers. Eg 1 for your background, 1 offset and one as a mat. You can use more if you like but keep an odd number.
2. For each element you use there must be an odd number. Eg. 1 flower, 3 buttons, 5 leaves. You can use as many as you like.
3. 1 or 3 photos of your subject in frames. Keeping with the odd number rule. No more than 3 photos.
4. Have a title.
5. Journal about your subject. Must have at least 5 lines of journaling stating WHY you look up to them.
6. You MUST use the word FAMILY somewhere in your layout. Either in your title or journaling, and have it stand out in some way. Maybe a different colour or have an arrow pointing to it, use your imagination.
7. Have a date somewhere on your page. Can be the date you made the page or another date that is significant to you and your subject.
8. Only 1 LO per person
Challenge Starts: Monday, May 23, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Thursday, June 02, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 1
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, May 23, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, June 02, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.