A shaped scene
Take an object like a shell or a bird or a tree or what ever you want and make a scene by using tubes or blending different elements inside the shape of the object, so that it`s still visible what the oblect is.
You can find a sample page here: http://www.scrapbookflair.com/neeltje/A_shaped_scene
For those who don`t have a good program for blending or making tubes, there are a lot of usable tubes to find on internet. You can pm me than I can send you the links where to find them
1. scene has to be inside the shape of you object
2. background has to match the scene, so like I did a shell and used a seaside background
3. use at least 5 different elements or tubes
4. describe in the section under your page how you made the page for others to learn from you
5. you can post 5 pages, but only 1 award per member
6. Have fun
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.