For this challenge I am asking you to create abstract art from a personal photo. With abstract art the subject is blurred beyond recognition leaving the focus of the piece light, color and geometric form.
New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge. Only 1 winning page per person, anyone with more than 1 winning page the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end a few hours before the challenge ends.
1. You MUST start with a personal photo
2. Create your abstract art from the photo
3. You MUST upload the personal photo along with your abstract art. Be sure to only check the abstract art scrap when you post to the challenge, since you uploaded the original photo with your scrap both will post as a single entry.
4. No other elements can be added to your abstract art.
5. See example above or message me with any questions
Challenge Starts: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.