April is Autism Awareness Month. So I thought I would make my first challenge about Autism and all the different spectrums of Autism. My teenage son has Asperger's Syndrome. Everyday is a roller coaster. His biggest struggle this week is being able to socialize with anyone on a "normal" basis. Next week - who knows!
1. Scrap someone that you know that has Autism or a spectrum of Autism (Aspergers, PDD, Autism, etc.)
2. New Pages only. 2 Pages Max.
3. Photo(s) must be taken by you or someone you know. (You do not have to have photos if you do not want.)
4. Page must have some kind of wording that raises awareness about Autism. Whether it be journaling or a title or wordart - that is up to you. Just as long as it has something that makes others aware.
5. MOST OF ALL - HAVE FUN!!!
If I have forgotten anything or did anything wrong, please let me know. This is my first challenge. Thank you and I look forward to seeing all your fabulous pages!!
Challenge Starts: Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.