Battle of the 2's
As the title says you can use only 2 of everything. 2 photos, 2 background, 2 elements 2 frames, and 2 words.
The photo can not be extracted, but you can use filters, edge masks, or color edits of the photo.
The background can be edited as well. The element can be extracted and/or edited.
Voting will end 1 day early so I can choose a COC. Only 1 winning page per person.
NEW PAGES ONLY, uploaded after the challenge starts
Here is a link to the icon I created as an example:
1. You can use only 2 photos, once each or the same one twice on the page.
2. You can use only 2 backgrounds, once each, or the same 1 twice.
3. You can use only 2 elements, once each or the same one twice.
4. You can use only 2 words, once each or the same one twice.
5. You can use only 2 frames, once each or the same one twice.
All five of these things must be on your page twice, but they can be on your page only once each or the same one twice.
I hope this is pretty clear, if not ask your questions in the topics so I can answer and others can see the answer as well.
Challenge Starts: Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, February 27, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.