Boys Will Be Boys 2013
For this challenge I want to see pages for boys. I have a terrible time trying to do a layout that isn't all flowers and frills! How do you make a page that any boy would be proud to have his picture in?
Personal photos only, no internet photos and no morphing. You can extract or use all or part of a photo. Any style scrap.
New pages only, uploaded after the challenge starts. Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting ends. Voting will end a few hours before the challenge ends.
1. Boyish pages without a lot of flowers and other girly stuff
2. Personal photos only, no internet images and no morphing.
3. You can extract from your personal photo or use all or part of your photo
4. Any style scrap as long as it is boyish
5. Photos don't have to be of young boys, you can use teenagers, young men, or even older men
Challenge Starts: Monday, March 25, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, March 25, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, March 31, 2013 4:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.