Choose A Background - 2
I hope everyone enjoyed the first Choose a Background challenge so I'm going to try another with a small twist.
For this one I've posted 5 more backgrounds. Choose 1 background and choose a 2nd background to either make a mat, an element or something (got this idea from neeltje..thanks!).
As before, you can use each background (as a background) only once. If you make 5 pages you have to use each of the 5 backgrounds. When you use a 2nd choice for a mat or element you can repeat that choice as often as you want.
ONLY NEW PAGES uploaded AFTER the start of the challenge.
Only 1 winning page per member. Anyone with more that 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the end of voting. Voting will end 1 day early so I can choose my final COC.
Link to the 5 backgrounds (or just go to my homepage)
PLEASE READ THESE RULES VERY, VERY CAREFULLY
1. Each background can be used only once as the background. If you make 5 pages, you have to use each of the 5 backgrounds
2. Make a mat, an element or something else from a 2nd choice of background (this mat, element or whatever can be used repeatedly)
3. A portion of the background you choose needs to be visible at least so that it is easily recognizable which one you chose.
4. Only NEW pages uploaded after the start of the challenge.
5. You MUST give designer credits.
Challenge Starts: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.