Clusters - Neon Colors
This challenge is to use a photo, preferably your own or you can use one off the internet. Scrap it traditionally with a frame or mats, then make a cluster of elements for it. No extractions of the photo; you can extract elements. You can alter the photo with filters if you choose.
The challenge will end a day early so I can choose the Challenge Owner's Choice. Only 1 award per person.
NEW pages ONLY
1. Photo (your own or off the internet)
2. No extractions of the photo; you can use extracted elements
3. Use a frame for your photo or mats behind it or both.
4. Create a cluster of elements (not a cluster of mats and/or frames) for your photo.
5. Word art is okay.
6. Primary colors (with the exlusion of the photo) for this challenge are Neon Colors like hot pink, electric green, etc.
Please make the photo and the cluster of elements the primary focus of your scrap page.
ADDED NOTE: THE OBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE CLUSTERS, SIMPLY PLACING A COUPLE OF MATS BEHIND A PHOTO AND ADDING A COUPLE OF ELEMENTS IS NOT A CLUSTER. PLEASE CREATE A CLUSTER OF ELEMENTS FOR YOUR PHOTO
Challenge Starts: Monday, February 28, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, February 28, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.