Clusters - Orange, Red & Brown
I see others create such beautiful clusters of elements for a traditional framed photo so I would like to see more. The challenge icon is my attempt at such a cluster.
This challenge is to use a photo, preferably your own or you can use one off the internet. Scrap it traditionally with a frame or mats, then make a cluster of elements for it. No extractions on the photo. You can alter the photo with filters if you choose. I'm going to try a series of these challenges with different color groups.
The challenge will end a day early so I can choose the Challenge Owner's Choice. Only 1 award per person.
1. Photo (your own or off the internet)
2. No extractions of the photo (you can use extractions for the elements)
3. Use a frame for your photo or mats behind it or both.
4. Create a cluster of elements (not a cluster of mats or frames) for your photo.
5. Word art is okay.
6. Primary colors (with the exlusion of the photo) for this challenge are orange, red and brown. Please use all 3 colors.
Please make the photo and the cluster of elements the primary focus of your scrap page.
ADDED NOTE: THE OBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE CLUSTERS, SIMPLY PLACING A COUPLE OF MATS BEHIND A PHOTO AND ADDING A COUPLE OF ELEMENTS IS NOT A CLUSTER. PLEASE CREATE A CLUSTER OF ELEMENTS (NOT A CLUSTER OF MATS AND/OR FRAMES) FOR YOUR PHOTO.
Challenge Starts: Monday, October 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, October 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, October 25, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.