Clusters - Red, Yellow, Blue
This challenge is to use a photo, preferably your own or you can use one off the internet. Scrap it traditionally with a frame or mats, then make a cluster of elements for it. No extractions of the photo; you can extract elements. You can alter the photo with filters if you choose.
The challenge will end a day early so I can choose the Challenge Owner's Choice. Only 1 award per person.
NEW pages ONLY
1. Photo (your own or off the internet)
2. No extractions of the photo; you can use extracted elements
3. Use a frame for your photo or mats behind it or both.
4. Create a cluster of elements (not a cluster of mats and/or frames) for your photo.
5. Word art is okay.
6. Primary colors (with the exlusion of the photo) for this challenge are red, yellow, and blue. Please use all 3 colors.
Please make the photo and the cluster of elements the primary focus of your scrap page.
ADDED NOTE: THE OBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE CLUSTERS, SIMPLY PLACING A COUPLE OF MATS BEHIND A PHOTO AND ADDING A COUPLE OF ELEMENTS IS NOT A CLUSTER. PLEASE CREATE A CLUSTER OF ELEMENTS FOR YOUR PHOTO.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.