Using a colour palette is a great way to co-ordinate the colours in a layout. A website called 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking offers some beautiful colour palettes for inspiration. In this challenge I want you to go to the website & use the colour inspiration week 2 to create a page. Here is the link
5 colours are in the palette but if you use photoshop you can download a swatch which gives you 20 matching colours.
The challenge icon is an example of a page I created using this colour palette. You can find it on my homepage here
1. Create a page using the colour inspiration for week 2 at 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking.
2. You can create your own background, frames & elements, OR
3. You can use ready-made kits where the colours match the palette for week 2 colour inspiration.
4. You could also change the colour of elements etc to match the colour palette.
5. Images can be your own photos or from the net.
6. Give credit to all designers etc.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, August 05, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, August 05, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.