For this challenge I want you to choose a person or animal (from a personal photo(s)), extract this person or animal and create a scene with the images. You don't have to use the same pose, but you can't use 2 different people or 2 different animals. For instance if you use your pet dog, you can use 2 different photos to extract your dog's image, but you can't use 2 different dogs.
New pages only uploaded after the challenge starts. Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting ends. Voting will end a few hours before the challenge ends.
1. Choose a person or pet from one or more personal photos (no internet images and no morhping)
2. Extract your subject and use the single person or pet at least twice in your layout
3. You can NOT use more than 1 person per scrap or you can NOT use more than 1 pet per scrap
4. The subject doesn't have to be the same pose, you can use different photos with different poses. (in the example above I used the same pose, but that is not required)
5. No morphing
6. You can use fairies, cartoon characters, other animals, etc. as long as they don't look real to enhance your scrap
7. If you have any questions, please message me.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.