As an investment and a birthday/Christmas gift Dan has remodeled our bathroom. I got to pick out everything from the wall color to the style of the fixtures (toilet, sink, tub, etc.) Here is where I need help. I need art work for my walls. The style of the fixtures is Victorian and the color is white. The walls are a medium brown color called Chocolate Cheesecake. All of the towel hooks and those little things are brushed nickel (a dull silver or chrome). I will post a couple of pages on my home page to help picture it a bit better. Please don't mind the mess of the photos as the project is not complete yet. I am looking forward to having you all help me out. My idea for wall art is vintage. I am no good at vintage style pages so this is why I'm asking for help.
1. Please make pages either 4x6 or 5x7. (It's a small room so I can get more on the walls this way.)
2. Please use color. By using color (soft pinks, greens, etc) the art work will really stand out.
3. If you want to stay simple please do so. Create your pages any way you'd like. The only thing I ask is that you do vintage/victorian themed pages.
4. This is the big one. Please put your name and where your from somewhere on the page. All artist sign their work right? I'd like guests to know where such beautiful art work came from.
5. All ScrapbookFlair rules apply.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, February 07, 2009 6:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, February 07, 2009 6:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.