Dictionary of Adjectives & Verbs: N to Z
I love ADJECTIVES AND VERBS - they're so inspiring. So, why don't we make a Dictionary of positive adjectives (descriptive words) and verbs (action words) that anyone could print and give as a gift. It could be a beautiful, useful gift to a child, someone who is not so fluent in English, or one who could make it a coffeetable book. This is a two-part challenge - Part 1 for Letters A to M and Part 2 for Letters N to Z. Please read the requirements carefully as I don't like to have to remove non-conforming pages.
1) Only ONE Adjective OR ONE Verb per page.
2) Put the word meaning and pronunciation.
3) Prominently display the first letter of the word you're scrapping. You may use a letter or alphabet ONLY ONCE.
4) Show us via visuals what the word means - any visual style.
5) You don't have to post a cover page but if you want to, you can only post ONE COVER PAGE.
6) you may post a cover page only if you had previously scrapped an adjective or a verb.
7) Your cover page must have a TITLE.
8) Must be a square page 8x8 inches - 300 resolution per inch.
9) DO NOT choose very popular words. Get a dictionary and find an INTERESTING word that's not so commonly used. Maybe we'll all learn a new word or two.
10) No negative, derogatory or insulting words.
NOTE: ALL NON-CONFORMING PAGES WILL BE REMOVED A DAY BEFORE VOTING STARTS.
I hope you find this challenge worthwhile and fun to do - see you at the challenge.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.