EXTREME FANTASY: FLORA & FAUNA (An art and blending challenge)
Ready for an EXTREME FANTASY challenge? Put your artistic talent and blending skills to a test. Read the requirements - long but actually easy to follow. Once done, you could be looking at a fantastic scrap that shows the richness and beauty of nature OR a complete mess! :) Whatever it is, if you've had fun, post it! Challenge starts on May 13 - please submit your entries before voting starts on May 17.
1. Blend into a landscape image, ONE KIND (any number of pieces but only ONE kind) of EACH of the following: Your favorite a-land animal, b-sea animal, c-bird, d-insect, e-tree, f-climbing vine, g-flower, h-fruit, i-vegetable, and j-YOU IN A FANTASY ROLE/ROLES, as Eve, Jane, Pocahontas, a goddess, fairy, etc. you may even invent a fantasy figure, as long as it's recognizable as YOU.
2. WITHOUT repeating any of the animals you have already used, ADD ONE of EACH of the following animal types: MAMMAL, REPTILE, AMPHIBIAN, BIRD, FISH, INSECT.
3. Use ONE and ONLY ONE of these: A background paper OR an overlay OR a frame. This should be in your favorite color.
4. Create a WordArt of a fitting title for your page - for example: Jane's Animal Kingdom, Paradise Found, Fantasia, etc. Don't put the name of the challenge.
5. Do whatever finishing effects you want - texture, light, filter, etc. to beautify and/or make sure your page looks more blended.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.