It has been a while since there has been a fairy challenge.
I would like to see your pages depicting where fairies live, in other words put your fairies in a scene YOU create, not just a fairy picture scraped or fairies stuck up on a background.
There are so many fantasy kits available for purchase or free, here on SBF and on the web. Use the elements from such kits and create a scene!!!
Start with a blank background and build their realm as you imagine it, whether it is a forest, flower garden, grass field, up in the trees, etc., I just want to see them in YOUR created realm.
Go to my homepage and check out my scrap titled "Forest Belles" if you have any question. You will see I used a textured background then added grasses, logs, flowers, vines, fairies, rocks, water to create a realm. That is what I'm looking for.
Voting will end 1 day early. Only 1 winning page per challenge member.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!!!
1. You MUST create a scene, using several elements.
2. There MUST be 3 or more fairies.
3. You MUST give designer credits to the kit or kits that you use.
4. All images/elements/background CAN NOT come from the web. You can use a few web images, but most pieces of your scrap must come from SBF or other kits.
5. Have fun and let your imagination run wild!!!
Challenge Starts: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.