Frame a Background Photo
For this challenge we are going to use a single photo as a background (you can edit this photo any way you want), then frame the photo and use a few elements. Link to the icon as an example is below:
New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end a few hours before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photos only, no internet photos
2. One photo used as the full background (you can blend the photo onto another paper, but the photo must take up nearly all of the background)
3. The photo can be edited as much or as little as you wish
4. The entire photo must be framed (which means basically the page is bordered by a frame)
5. You can add elements on top of the frame
Challenge Starts: Saturday, December 01, 2012 3:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, December 07, 2012 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, December 01, 2012 3:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, December 07, 2012 7:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.