Fun Photo Scrap: I'm A Little Teacup Action
I've seen photos of people of all ages doing this song's action and they're so cute. So let's see who can come up with the cutest, fun, funniest scrap of a photo of someone doing this. Photographer and the model should both be known to you. Please read the challenge requirements, non-conforming pages will be removed before voting starts.
1. Photo of a person or persons doing the "I'm a Little Teacup" action, i.e. one hand on hip as handle, one extended like the teacup's snout; either the person is just standing doing this action or tipped to one side to signify "pouring." For those who don't know the song/action, there are some videos online, just do a search.
2. Photo must be scrapped - use any element you like, e.g. background, borders, frame, embellishments, etc.
3. No text on the scrap page.
4. In the page description or credits section, put the name of the photographer and the name of the person/people photographed and their relationship to you. You must know the photographer and at least one of the those in the photo. It could be you. (Note: this challenge's icon shows dolls only because I wanted to show the action but your scrap can only feature real people known to you.)
5. Also in the credits section, please acknowledge all kit designers too, please or state if these are your own creations.
Challenge Starts: Monday, September 01, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.