Make a scrap showing a beautiful garden or a portion of it. Please read requirements carefully before posting because any scrapbook that does not conform with the requirements will be removed without notice.
I will NOT participate in this challenge. Challenge owner's Choice will be based entirely on which one I will find most inspiring and uplifting to my spirits.
1. Show a beautiful garden with AT LEAST ONE ITEM from EACH of the following groups:
a. FLOWERS, CLIMBING VINES, FRUIT TREES (WITH FRUITS)
b. BIRDS, BUTTERFLIES, DRAGONFLIES, BEES, FIREFLIES
c. MOON, STARS, SUN, SUNLIGHT, RAIN
2. There should be only ONE photo or image or illustration in the scrapbook though it could be a merged or composed image. Of course you may have as much embellishments as you like.
3. Only NEW pages - pages posted on or after the challenge start date.
4. You may add anything else, e.g. other animals, quotes, poems, etc. but NO PERSON/PEOPLE can be shown.
5. Use any kit but please give proper credits.
6. Maximum of THREE entries per member.
Note: I am announcing this early to give adequate preparation time to those who want to participate. Please try to post your entries on the Challenge Start Date itself to increase your chances of winning.
Challenge Starts: Monday, September 24, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, September 30, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, September 24, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, September 30, 2007 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.