Greek Mythology: Hades
My 12-year old granddaughter, Shiann, who lives with me, is studying Greek Mythology at school & she is absolutely fascinated with it. She already knows a lot more about it than I do & I think it’s fascinating too. I want to give her all the encouragement I can so I’m hosting some challenges on Greek Gods & Goddesses. I recently held a challenge about Cerberus….
This challenge is directly related in that Cerberus guarded Hades domain. Hades received the underworld for his realm (also called Hades) when his brother gods, Zeus and Poseidon, received dominion of the sky and sea. Shiann’s teacher will be sent the link to the challenge for review to show all the students how we have depicted them.
1. Must have Hades, the Greek God, on the page.
2. You may depict him in any scene you’d like, or you can scrap him traditionally.
3. Journaling is allowed either way if you wish but is not a requirement.
4. You can add other Gods &/or Goddesses to your page, but please let us know who they are in the “About This Page” section or on your page.
5. Please keep in mind that these are 12-year-olds that will may viewing your pages.
Challenge Starts: Monday, February 21, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, February 28, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, February 21, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, February 27, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.