Growing Up on SBF Part 2
As we all know, children grow up way too fast. I’m constantly amazed at how much they’ve grown since the first Growing Up on SBF challenge just 5 months ago, April 5th to April 10th.! I think it’s time for a Part 2. We also have several new members with children/grandchildren, nieces & nephews that I know lots of you would love to scrap.
The same rules apply:
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY GAVE PERMISSION IN THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE, YOU DON’T NEED TO DO SO AGAIN, BUT YOU MAY WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE CHALLENGE DISCUSSION SECTION LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU’VE POSTED PICTURES.
Here’s the link to the previous challenge so you can check to see if permission has been given for the child you want to scrap……
1. If you’d like your little loved one scrapped, upload photos to your home page titled “Growing Up on SBF Part 2”.
2. In the blog section of this challenge, post your permission for us to scrap your little loved one. This way challenge members can click on your name taking them to your home page for the photos.
3. DO NOT SCRAP YOUR OWN CHILD, GRANDCHILD, NIECE, NEPHEW, etc. Only scrap someone else’s.
4. Give credit to the designers. If the “Design Credits” section is not filled out, I will remove your page without notice.
5. If there is a Scrapbook Flair child you’d like to scrap who hasn’t been posted in the blog section of this challenge, please contact the SBF member & ask them to do so. DO NOT enter any pages into this challenge of anyone who doesn’t appear in this blog section.
Challenge Starts: Monday, October 11, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, October 11, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.