Half of Whole
So what is a "whole" to you? Is it a couple? Is it apple pie and ice cream?
This challenge is to scrap the two things you think go together perfectly to make a whole. Now take a picture of those two things and trim away half of each. Make a scrap for them that is mostly similar but a little different. I have given you a link to my example.
NEW PAGES ONLY
Only 1 winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end 1 day early.
1. New Pages ONLY, any pages uploaded prior to start of the challenge will be removed.
2. Upload your 2 pages as a single entry (if you are not clear how to do this, please check out the topic discussion for this challenge).
3. Both pages need to be mostly similar with slight changes to make them different.
4. Must include a photo on each page (doesn't have to be your own)
5. Must give designer credit (though I used 1 kit that is not a requirement for this challenge).
Challenge Starts: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, October 08, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, October 07, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.