INDIGENOUS ART FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
One look at some objects and you know where they come from. I find Chinese, Japanese and African art, in particular, easy to distinguish, but maybe I'm just not so exposed to other countries' art styles and forms. So let's broaden our horizon. Scrap objects that show a country's indigenous art. Please do NOT include paintings. Scrap other art forms, such as home decors, carvings, ethnic musical instruments or jewelry, masks, headgears, whatever! See challenge requirements.
1) Scrap an object that shows a country's indigenous art in forms other than paintings. Photo could be from the net or your own - personal photos, of course, are preferred.
2) Specify the country in your layout. You may need to include other information such as what it's called and what it's used for.
3) Show us something unique, and give us a visual feel of the country of origin or Appropriate setting for the object - if it's a japanese vase for example, your background could show a Japanese dining room or Japanese garden as setting.
4) New pages only, posted on or after the challenge start date. You can submit up to 5 scraps but can win only once. You cannot post your entries in other challenges until after this challenge ends.
5) Have fun, be creative and please vote for at least three (3) other best scraps aside from your own.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.