It Changed So Many Lives
On April 30, 1975 the Vietnam War ended with South Vietnam surrendering.
This challenge is to offer respect to the men/women who served their country duding that time.
1. The challenge is to create a scrap page that remembers the Vietnam War.
2. You may scrap a man/woman who served in Vietnam.
2. Or scrap an event associated with the Vietnam war.
(I would love for you to use a photo of someone you know who served but that's optional.)
3. You may use any scrap material but please remember to give credit to the designers of the material.
4. Voting is a privilege, please use it wisely.
Challenge Starts: Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.