It Gives New Meaning to the Message
Using your own photos, scrap a humorous page with the words of a well known public service announcement (Examples: Just Say No, Take a Bite Out of Crime, Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste, etc) or TV commerical slogan.
1. Must include the ad slogan on the page
2. Must be your own pictures (children, grandchildren, pets)
3. No quick pages. Must be your own design.
4. New pages only
5. Be sure to credit or describe where the slogan came from (the organization who issued the message or the company/product that it marketed). This does not have to be on the page itself though, either in the description or credit area below your page.
6. Be creative. Be humorous. Have fun!
Challenge Starts: Monday, March 23, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, March 23, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.