KEEP SBF CLEAN: Awareness & Advocacy Campaign
Many of us have come to regard SBF as our home online, some friends here are even like sisters. But some of our dear friends have left and many others will leave if we do not keep SBF clean. I hope every serious SBF scrapper would join, not for the possible win but to contribute. After all, the state of one's home is the responsibility of all who live and stay there. Do read challenge requirements and Discussion Section before joining.
1. You can create pages that:
a. Advocate a way by which we can keep SBF clean - what do you suggest?
b. Promote an Oath (similar to a boy scout's oath) or 10 commandments that you think every scrapper should strictly follow.
2. Use only English please. You can still join if your native language is not English but please get proper translation and post in English.
3. Only those who will post pages can join. Please do not join just to vote. No cheating please - do not join/vote/remove yourself. If you haven't posted your page 2 days before voting starts, please remove yourself as member. Just re-join when you can post your page.
4. You can post up to 5 scraps but win only once.
5. This last rule is a test of your own sincerity and integrity though no one but you will know if you followed it. If you post a page, you must vote for 3 other scraps aside from your own scraps - ONLY 3 others, no more or less. Vote for what you believe are the most helpful in achieving our objective.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
Only challenge members can vote.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, August 24, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.