Those celebrity and animal lookalikes are so amusing - come, let's make our own! Make a fun scrap showing that a person you know looks like someone or something else - it could be a celebrity, historical figure, cartoon character, a thing or animal. You could show yourself, your spouse or kids, even an SBF friend. Use your imaginaton, be light, and try to tickle our funny bones.
1) Page should show both the person and the other person, animal, character or object he/she resembles.
2) Don't just post photos or images, scrap them, i.e. use kit elements.
3) The person featured should be a member of your family or someone you personally know; NO internet photos.
4) The photo or image of the other person, character, animal or thing could be your own or from the net.
5) Put photo captions in your scrap - state the relationship to you of the person you're scrapping and who or what he/she resembles. Example: Daughter Kim and a Horse.
6) New pages only, posted on or after the Challenge Start Date. Can post up to 5 scraps but can only win once.
7) Please fill up the credits sections - sources of photos and images and names of kit designers.
NOTE: VOTING ENDS A DAY EARLIER THAN THE CHALLENGE END DATE.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, July 04, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.