Lee Bogle - Native American Art
Lee Bogle is my favorite artist. Create a page using Lee's art http://www.leebogle.com/nativeamerican.htm
- ONLY 1 PAGE PER PERSON!
- MUST follow Lee's guidelines listed below. Pages that have not met his guidelines will be deleted without notice.
- Use your imagination and be creative.
- I plan to display your work on my blog (link to announced soon) therefore, I will be in contact with you, to have your origional page emailed to me.
~~~~~ PLEASE READ~~~~~
Permissions are now being granted to people and/or groups who want to make these types of graphics with my paintings. However the following guidelines must be followed to avoid copyright infringement issues.
• All graphics are for non-commercial/personal use and are not to be sold in any form whatsoever.
• You will need to put a credit "© Lee Bogle" on everything you create using my artwork. You can not put your name or credit on my painting image area in your design.
• You must provide a link to my web site "www.leebogle.com".
• You can alter the images only by adding borders, or feathering them. No other alterations are allowed. You may not alter them, or add in objects, etc. to the point where they are not recognizable.
• You may not offer my images as computer screen savers or wallpapers.
Thank you in advance for wanting to create graphics with my paintings, I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy creating with my images.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:31 PM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.