I just recently watched a movie about a photographer who tried to get the people of NYC to start looking around and enjoying the city more. He took pictures of some of the architectural accents that some buildings contained. And I thought "What a great thing to make a challenge from!" So here is the challenge...
1. MUST contain your own pictures! (Go out and take pictures! NO NET PICS!)
2. Must contain two pictures.... one close up of the architectural accent and another showing the building it is on.
3. Journaling must contain the address of where it is located.
4. Make sure to credit the kit designer!
5. 5 Scrapbooks can be entered per member, but only one win, please.
6. Have fun!
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.