MAKE YOUR OWN FLOATING ISLAND
Make a floating island, decorate it, scrap it and give it a name. Even if you haven't done one, you may wish to experiment or even follow a tutorial. Here's a link to one tutorial: http://10steps.sg/photoshop/making-of-a-floating-island/
Note: Sorry I'm bad at following tutorials, so I don't know if this is a good one, I usually read to see general procedures and then do it my way via trial and error. If you do follow, you may still wish to do some deviations in shapes or colors for example - up to you. Do whatever works best for you. SEE CHALLENGE RULES.
1. Don't post an existing floating island - make one yourself. Upload 2 pages as an album but post only the first page showing your scrapped floating island; 2nd page should show the photos/images you used to make your island.
2. Decorate your island however you like. What's in your island?
3. Give a name for your Island and make it the title of your scrapbook. For example, Floating Island of Horrors - whatever! :)
4. Scrap your floating island however you like - put background/embellish but make sure your island is prominent and takes up 2/3 of your entire page.
5. Give proper credits please and do vote on other scraps aside from your own.
NOTE: Voting ends 10 hours before challenge end date. You can only win once.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.