Mother's Day version of growing up on SBF
I loved the idea of DitziB_RonsMonkey in http://www.scrapbookflair.com/challenges/Growing_Up_on_SBF.
Then I want to borrow it and use in this Challenge of Mother's Day. I hope DitziB_RonsMonkey not worry!
So I'd like you to post your photos of mothers with her children and allow others to make scraps with your photos. And you'll do yours scraps from photos of other mothers and children.
Thanks DitziB_RonsMonkey for your great idea!!!!
1. Choose the photos of mothers with her children that you want to see a page of scrap and post on your home page with the title "Mother's Day version of growing up on SBF". Can have other people in the photo, but it's mandatory presence of the mother and children.
2. In the blog section of this challenge, post your permission for us to scrap yours Mother's Day photos. This way challenge members can click on your name taking them to your home page for get photos.
3. Don't scraps your own photos, only scrap someone else's.
4. Give credit to the designers.
5. You can only choose pictures of people in your family or your friends (ask permission to post photos of friends). Do not use pictures of celebrities or from the Internet.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, May 09, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, May 09, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.