My Asian Soul (Attention: Asian Designers)
Only those with Asian blood who can make their own kit may post a scrapbook although all SBF members may vote. Show us what makes you proud to be Asian, give us a taste of Asia - either Asia in general or a specific country.
Please read the Requirements carefully before posting because any scrapbook that doesn't conform with the requirements will be removed without notice.
I may participate in this challenge (work load permitting). I will invite some SBF members (non-Asians) to vote on the Challenge Owner's Choice.
1. Make and use your own kit.
2. Your kit should have an Asian look - give us a taste of Asia, in general, or any specific Asian country.
3. Make a layout that shows what makes you proud to be Asian - what you love or like about Asia or your country or any aspect of it, e.g. its people, culture, history, customs, values, etc.
4. Only NEW pages - pages posted on or after the challenge start date.
5. Maximum of THREE entries per member.
Note: I am announcing this early to give adequate preparation time to those who want to participate. Please try to post your entries on the challenge start date itself to increase your chances of winning.
Challenge Starts: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.