My Hayley Baby's Baby
My daughter & I have always called my granddaughter Hayley Baby.Even at almost 19 years old we still call her Hayley Baby.Well,now our Hayley Baby is going to have a baby herself.I'm going to be a great grandma in late February or early March! My daughter & I are putting together a book documenting Hayley's pregnancy.Since we don't know the sex of the baby yet,we want girl pages & boy pages.The challenge will end the day of Hayley's birthday & she will be choosing the COC.
1. Scrap a page for a baby boy or a baby girl using one of the photos posted on my home page.
2. Please put the name,ALESSA,on the girl pages & the name,GAVIN,on the boy pages.
3. The date of the ultrasound was July 23rd if you'd like to include that, but not mandatory.
3. You may re-color the photos if you'd like.
4. Use any theme or color combo that you'd like.You don't have to use these but some of the things Hayley loves is polka dots,Hello Kitty,& Transformers
5. I'm not sure what size the pages need to be.I'll have to get back with you before the challenge starts.I'll send out a group message once I've discussed it with Sharae & Hayley
Challenge Starts: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, August 22, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.