My own Mr. Holland
The first time I saw Mr. Holland's Opus, I cried. And as soon as the movie was over, I wrote a long letter to my old band director. He and his wife mean a lot to me and my family. They both did so much during their teaching careers to help every student they ever met.
I want to see scrapbooks of your own "Mr. Holland". What I mean is this... we all had teachers who touched our lives. It does NOT have to be a band director (such as Mr. Holland was)... just any kind of teacher!
1. It would be nice to have at least one picture of that special teacher.
2. Can be more than one page (I know mine will be).
3. Number 3 is playing hide and seek with himself and is hiding in the washer (since his other personality is in the dryer).
4. MUST include journaling about how the teacher touched your life!
4. New pages only! (uploaded on or after February 5. *NOTE: You do NOT have to wait until start of challenge to upload the page.... just not a page you created before the creation of this challenge. Thanks!)
5. If possible, send your scrapbook to that special teacher. (I know it is not always possible. And this is NOT a requirement. But I'd love to hear if anyone else is sending their's and if so what your teacher said in return!)
Challenge Starts: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.