NEARLY NEWCOMERS CHALLENGE
This challenge is only open to NEARLY NEWCOMERS to the site who's joining date is BTEWEEN 1st April 2007 and 30th June 2007
This is a one off for the relatively recent newcomers and the details of the challenge are the same as for the newcomer's challenge.
Hopefully this challenge will help us all enjoy some of the history or modern works in your area.
HAVE NO DOUBT THAT PAGES THAT DO NOT COMPLY WILL BE REMOVED!!
THE SUBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS:
HISTORIC OR MODERN BUILDINGS OF ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORICAL INTEREST NEAR YOU.
LIMITED TO 3 PAGES MAX PER MEMBER
Sorry about the start time, but it means I don't have to stay up to see the finish!!
1) The main elements of the page MUST be a building that is of architectural or historical interest, old or new, that can be found in a 100 mile radius of where you live or thereabouts. (If this is a problem because you live in the middle of Australia for example, PM me and I may make allowances)
2) There must be a MINIMUM of three (3) pictures on the page. These should be of the building in question unless they are directly relevant to it.
3) There must be some journalling that describes why the building is of interest.
4) Members who joined BEFORE 1st April 2007, OR AFTER 30th June 2007 are not eligible. If you joined after see the Newcomer's Challenge
5) Pages must have been posted to the site ON OR AFTER 22nd September 2007
Challenge Starts: Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00 PM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
Only challenge members can vote.
Vote Starts: Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00 PM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.