PHOTOGRAPHY: WOMEN PORTRAITS & CHARACTER SKETCHES
Yes, another photography challenge, but this time, let's do women (adults only please; no children or teenagers). Let's show a woman's beauty. The best photographer, they say, can make any woman look beautiful - sometimes by making her emote and project a certain attitude, via a dramatic shot or by highlighting an outstanding feature. There could be other ways. Do you have the eye for this type of photography? Try it out; join the challenge. Read the requirements carefully please.
1) Must be YOUR photo or one taken by someone close to you.
2) Must feature a woman, aged 20 years and above.
3) Only one photo per page and the photo should fill up the page, serving as the background. NO OTHER BACKGROUND not even black or white.
4) NO FRAMES - only transparent mats or overlays may be used; no solid frames.
5) Absolutely NO text on the page - let the photo tell your story. You may aid it a bit by giving your scrap an appropriate name when you upload but I repeat, no words on the page itself.
6) You may put embellishments to beautify your page or reinforce your photo's message but be careful about over-embellishment.
7) Fill up the credits section please - state: photographer, the person photographed/relationship to you, the camera brand/model used, and the kit designers of any element used.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, August 31, 2008 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, August 29, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, August 31, 2008 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.