Pimp my Picture
Ever have a picture that you love love love but can't figure out what to do with it? I am having that issue right now so I have
decided to ask you - the digiscrappers of the world - to help me! I have this pic of my daughter (attached). It 100% captures her.
The smile, the grass, the print in the dress, the movement in her arms, etc. I've tried 30+ layouts, over 20+ elements, different
effects on the picture, journaling, no journaling, etc - nothing looks right. I have reviewed every "challenge" I can find to try
and use that to inspire me - nothing!!! So now I am looking to my digiscrapper friends to help me create an outstanding layout that
showcases this picture.
- Must use this picture (others avail if requested)
- Page must be 12x12
- No hybrid pages
- I must be allowed to use the winning layout in my photo book :)
- You keep all the credit for the page, I just get to showcase it
- Contact me for addition details you might need for the page (not sure what you'll need, so ask away!)
- Leave a comment with the link to the page in your gallery
- All submissions due by Mon 4/28
- Winner chosen and notified by Weds 4/30
Full photo avail for download from:
I have such a brain freeze on this one but I don't want it to go stale bc these young years are so precious - I want to capture her
exactly like she really is. Good luck and thank you!
Challenge Starts: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, May 12, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
No vote in this challenge.
This challenge is completed.