Okay, we're running low on challenges so I'm racking my brain (batteries must be out of my smoke detectors cause all this smoke isn't make them go off...lol)
Anyway...so let's try this. For this challenge you get to choose 1 background, 1 picture and 4 single elements. Now comes the tricky part...except for the picture you can use only 1 kit.
You have to repeat the background 3 times; you must repeat the picture 3 times, and you must use the 4 elements 3 times each. Please do not use ready made clusters for a single element. The spirit of this challenge is to make the most of a little bit of stuff.
NEW PAGES ONLY
1 winning page per member. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end 1 day early.
1. NEW PAGES ONLY, pages uploaded prior to start of the challenge will be removed.
2. Use ONLY 1 kit for the background and elements.
3. Use 1 background and repeat it 3 times (don't just recolor it, has to be evident that it is the same background)
4. Use 1 picture and repeat it 3 times (do what ever edits you want to this 1 photo)
5. Use 4 elements and repeat each one 3 times (no recoloring or edits to the elements, they must be used just as they are. You can resize, rotate and shadow and that is it.)
6. You must give credit to the kit you used!
7. Do not use "clusters" as 1 of your elements
8. Any style
Challenge Starts: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, October 01, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, September 30, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.