SBF Members Lonely Hearts Club Band
This is my first challenge and the theme is to scrap a Record Album Cover with your friends at SBF as your Band using the fabulous, Beatles’ album cover Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band as your inspiration. The cover was designed by Peter Blake and can be found on the internet using a search engine.
I’d love to see your creativity let loose on this theme so, why not “form a Band” of your friends & people/celebs you admire, scrapped in your own style of the Sgt Pepper album cover with your choice of whimsical/quirky elements & the essential LHCB Drum as below.
Revisit those fab, fun days of our youth and have a blast!
New pages only, uploaded after the challenge starts.Only one winning page per person, for anyone with more than one winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended.Voting will end the day before the challenge ends.
1. Scrap in any style within the Challenge Theme & Requirements but with a large helping of whimsy and fun.
2. You can embed one of your own earlier pages of SBF Friends adding in any people/celebs you admire following the Challenge Theme & Requirements
3. Include a good mix of SBF Friends and people/celebrities you admire as your Band Members. Use photos of your SBF Friends or personal icons as long as it shows their photo.
4. A large Bass Drum, such as the one on the original Sgt Pepper album cover MUST appear prominently on your page with your own “Band Name” and the words “Lonely Hearts Club Band” printed on the front of the drum e.g. SBF Friends Lonely Hearts Club Band
5. Include some eye-catching, whimsical characters or elements, perhaps from the era such as the Monty Python foot.Your choice of whimsical/quirky images to add your own distinctive flair to your album cover.
6. Please remember to give Credits
Challenge Starts: Monday, May 20, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, May 20, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.