SBF Titles & Awards
We all came to SBF to scrap, yet by happy accident or destiny, we have found friends, some very interesting, admirable and extraordinary people. So why don't we have fun by giving some titles and awards to these wonderful people? Let's go create some titles and awards and install reigning titleholders! Read rules thoroughly please.
1. Create a SCRAP that shows a TITLE, AWARD, CRITERIA FOR WINNING, and a TITLE HOLDER.
2. TITLE should be IN WORDART and should include SBF; examples: SBF Wackiest Scrapper. AWARD could be a crown, wand, trophy, ribbon, medal, etc. No two scraps should have the same title; only the first entry will be accepted.
3. Show a photo and the name of your titleholder (the SBF scrapper that you're giving the title to).
4. START a challenge for at least one of the titles you created. Require participants to use YOUR TITLE AND AWARD and to put a photo of the SBF scrapper that they're giving the title to. Scraps of those who didn't start a challenge will be removed before this challenge ends.
5. Humor is encouraged but insulting, offensive, derogatory, malicious or poisonous scraps will be eliminated.
Challenge Starts: Monday, September 15, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.