SCRAP AN APRIL FOOL'S DAY HOAX
April Fool's Day (April 1) is celebrated in many countries. It is marked by the commission of hoaxes and practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies and neighbors or sending them on a fool's errand. Even respectable media have played hoaxes on their audiences - many are rather funny. Wikipedia lists some well known pranks and I also found a list of The Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time. Links are in the Challenge Requirements - you may get your content from any of these websites or find your own source.
1) Scrap an April Fool's Day Hoax. The funnier and more popular it is, the more people were taken in -- the better. Here are some possible links but you may also get material from other sources:
A) WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day
b) MUSEUM OF HOAXES: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
2) Put the web address or url of your source in your scrapbook or page description or credits.
3) Put some supporting visual or photo; don't make it an all text scrap with embellishments.
4) New pages only, posted on or after the Challenge Start Date. You can enter up to 3 pages but can only win once.
5) Your entries here cannot be posted in other challenges until after this challenge.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.