SEVEN DEADLY SINS & HOLY VIRTUES: DO YOU DARE CONFESS?
Which of the Seven Sins and Seven Virtues are you most prone to? I challenge you to show us your Dark and Bright side by scrapping BOTH.
Listed in the same order used by both Pope Gregory the Great in the 6th Century AD, and later by Dante Alighieri in his epic poem The Divine Comedy, the Seven Deadly Sins are as follows:
1) Luxuria, initially, Extravagance but later became Lust
2) Gula - Gluttony
3) Avaritia - Greed
4) Acedia - Sloth
5) Ira - Wrath or Anger
6) Invidia - Envy
7) Superbia - Pride
Each of the seven deadly sins has an opposite among the corresponding Seven Holy Virtues:
1) NEW PAGES only - ONLY pages publicly posted ON OR AFTER the challenge START DATE qualify.
2) You may or may not show yourself or your own photo though I prefer that you would.
3) You may use a realistic, fantasy, whimsical, comic, theatrical approach - ANY - but do make it as artistic as you can and please don't show NUDITY or anything against SBF's policies.
4) Scrap as many as you want but you have to scrap at least ONE sin and ONE virtue of YOURS - not a friend's or a relative's but YOURS.
5) You may combine one sin and one virtue in one scrapbook or do separate scraps for each. The objective is to show, at least, a sin and a virtue before the challenge ends - you can show more.
Please READ item in the Challenge Discussion section on some clarifications that can't fit here. - very important.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, November 24, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, November 24, 2007 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.