SHOW US WHAT YOU IMAGINE
Imagine a world with no heaven and hell, no religion, no countries, a world where there's peace, a brotherhood of man, nothing to kill or die for, no possessions, people sharing all the world... That's what John Lennon's song "Imagine" is all about. IMAGINE SUCH A WORLD THEN SCRAP WHAT YOU IMAGINE. No lyrics or words. No artist's image (let's focus on the content of the song, not the artist). Just bring to life the kind of world this song talks about, in the most ARTISTIC way you can, via pictures or artwork.
If you're not familiar with the song, here's a link to the lyrics to help you imagine:
This is all about bringing to life in an artistic visual the world described in John Lennon's "Imagine" song. Show us what you imagine it's like.
1) It can be just a photo/artwork or a composite of many photos/images.
2) No words and No lyrics on the scrapbook.
3) No artist's photo - no John Lennon or the Beatles or any celebrity or concert images pls.
4) Pls. save and upload in high resolution (300 pixels/inch or 118.11 pixels/cm). I'd like to be able to print it and put it in an album.
5) New or old page as long as it meets the requirements.
NOTE: NON-CONFORMING PAGES WILL BE REMOVED AFTER A NOTIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THE OWNERS SO MAKE SURE YOUR PAGE MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS PLEASE.
Challenge Starts: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, March 31, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, March 28, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, March 31, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.