Scrap A Photo-A Day in the Life of a Neighbor (Adult)
Okay, this is going to take some effort on the part of you guys. Let's get to know our neighbors. Too often we don't know our neighbors so I'm going to help you, and hopefully they won't call the police on you.
I want you to take a picture of your neighbor doing something that you have probably seen them doing often; washing their car, gardening, sweeping their sidewalk, etc. Of course you're going to have to get their permission to do this. Please don't sit on your porch or stand inside your door and just snap a photo without telling them.
This doesn't have to be your next door neighbor or a neighbor you don't already know (though it would be great to meet someone new). It can be a neighbor a few houses away that you know.
After you've scrapped their photo I hope you will put it in some kind of a frame and present it to them.
This will be the first in a series of challenges to get us out there in the big wide world, "looking and getting to know our surroundings".
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. This has to be a photo of your neighbor, not a photo off the net. Adults only, no children. Can be 1 person or a couple (husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.).
2. Scrap the photo itself. This challenge will focus on scrapping the photo without extraction. Please keep any alteration of the photo to a minimum.
3. Use background(s), elements, overlays, whatever you want to show off your photo.
4. If you do more than 1 page, additional pages have to be other neighbors at other houses.
5. Other than this, have fun and show off your talents.
6. If you want to include your neighbor's name, please use first names only for their privacy.
7. Word art is not required but can be added.
Only 1 winning page per challenge member, additional pages with lower points will be removed at the end of the challenge. Voting will end 1 day early so adjustments can be made.
Have fun and don't scare your neighbors. :)
Challenge Starts: Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.