Scrap a Name
I posted a scrap page when playing around with photoshop. The kind comments gave me the idea for a new challenge. It's simple, just come up with a fancy way to scrap your name(or anyones name) and be creative. Most of all have fun with the challenge. There are all kinds of tuts out there for photoshop and paintshop...
1. Scap a name...Think outside of the box and be creative. This may be the chance to download a new font. *** Do not use letters already made from another designer!!! The idea is to create your own..
2. If you use a tut please include the link so others can use it..
3. Include a photo for the persons name you are using so we know who to associate the name with. Be creative when you incorporate your photo. Don't just frame a flat photo. Let your creative juices flow...
4. No old pages!!! I would like for you to create a NEW page from scratch. You may use elements from a kit but not letters for the name....
5. Have fun and stimulate your creative side..As my daughter would say, Dig into your barney bag..:) I can't wait to see what you come up with....
6. Good luck....I have a page example of Courtney's name if you want to stop bye and check it out....
Challenge Starts: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, October 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, October 01, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.